Friday, May 25, 2007

New bird feeder


New bird feeder
Originally uploaded by shersteve
Franklin Agway was the source of this nice feeder for the smaller birds that visit our backyard. We used to have a wooden one but the squirrels got to it. This is supposed to be squirrel proof and carries a lifetime guarantee for replacement parts if the squirrel does chew on them.

The weather for Franklin today will be warm. I am looking forward to the weekend. The traditional start to summer.

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. It's really been a nice weekend. We normally have a huge "Free Fridays" event at the Cincinnati musuem every summer. I volunteered for that yesterday and it was awesome. This morning I had a business brunch at 10 am then came back home to mow and working in the yard. I read a book after that, played with my son and blogged on 100 bloggers. I am now getting ready to go for a walk with my wife and son in the Neighborhood. After that we decided to watch the NBA game tonight. Tomorrow is blossoming day - read my post about this on 100 Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete