Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ice & Snow


Ice & Snow
Originally uploaded by shersteve.

The sun is coming up nicely today. There is a crust of ice on the snow. I was walking on top of this crust this morning while down at the high school track "recording studio" I use for my Passionate Runner podcasts. The outdoor setting I think is appropriate for talking about an outdoor activity like running. The occasional breeze or bird chirping in the background adds to the setting. I am glad the sun was out. It was about 18 F with wind chill reported to be in single digits. I was well bundled for the recording and dressed down further when I ran with the Pacers.

Dolores and I took our walk this morning (after I came back from running). We altered our course due to the lack of sidewalks on most roads. We also did not stop for coffeee but came directly home and brewed our own pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment