Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sgt Pepper is 40!

Earlier this month, I posted my review of This is Your Brain on Music on the Joyful Jubilant Learning blog for this month's Love Affair with Books. There was a good discussion from several commenters including Verna who mentioned Sgt Pepper. Today's Boston Globe has an article with insights into the faces that made up the cover of the Beatles album which will turn 40 this year.

My how time flies!

The cover:




The article with the names and faces matched.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:27 PM

    Scary! This was the first album I ever owned - strangely, my Grandparents gave it to me for my 11th birthday in '77. Greatest album of all time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete, Thanks for stopping by. You came a long way.

    You must have had some great "grandparents" for them to provide Sgt Pepper as a gift.

    Have you written about them?

    I just stopped by "Freaked-out Fathers" and will come back to do some more exploring.

    ReplyDelete