Thursday, September 16, 2004

Advice to start the day

Tom Peters can rant and rave. I sometimes get turned off by his PowerPoint slides and BIG BOLD LETTERS but realize that he is dealing in a written world and wants his voice to be heard and remembered. If you have heard him speak once, every time there after that you see his writing, you will hear his voice in your head, and picture him walking as he talks, and gestures, and rants...

Tom's advice on the To Do list I heartily encourage and recommend. I know I will not have a good day if I do not take the time to make this list. He is right that it only needs to be 2 or 3 things, never more than 4. More than that you won't accomplish anyway. This will help to do what I have heard around the workplace recently, "Focus and Finish".

No comments:

Post a Comment