Friday, December 17, 2010

inside #the5 Friday - path

Good morning, time for #the5

Line of sight digital marketing framework  "a means of diagnosing quickly where your business may be most broken" 
@cspenn lays out the framework to analyze your campaign. The layout is simple and easy to follow, the work is still required.


Pseudo-Winter Count - Kindling for the Fire  "more a fire ritual than a heat necessity" Robert Fulghum 
Robert Fulghum is such a good writer, I could read him all day.


Tools  "Basic rule of tools for men: No bargain tool is really a bargain" more from Robert Fulghum 
More from Robert, I couldn't help it. Two today is twice good.


Stop looking 4 "The Next Big Thing"  "your capabilities, passions and purpose intersect with a sustainable trend" 
Trends, patterns, we have talked about before. It is important to recognize the patterns and ensure that you go with the proper flow. Tim Sanders has this three step process made simple.


Time to go to Wordle!  me: quick and easy word frequency analysis - great for your resume 
One word frequency tool I have used and found a great help is Wordle. I wrote about it earlier this year when I did a review of my resume and it has come to the front again with LinkedIn's top overused word list making the rounds. This is how you can check to see if your resume has the right emphasis!


Job Search Advice: Walking The Path  "There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
And a bonus for Friday, I found this one before going to be Thursday night. I have found some things today that will help you find the path to follow. The rest is up to you. Will you follow the path? 


What have you learned that you can share?