Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Patti Digh: down memory lane in my archives

Once upon a time, as part of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Blogosphere, I found an wrote about Patti Digh and 37 Days back in June 2005. At that time, her posting "Redefining Normal" had caught my attention. It would be the first of many.

Her one line bio gets to the point:
Whatever else I am or do, my most important job is being a mother to my two daughters.

Unfortunately, the link to the original "Redefining Normal" is broken. She did update it as "N is for Normal". The most current version is included in Life is a Verb.

In December 2005, Patti wrote "Monogram your pancakes." What started as a comment on her posting ended up more fully polished as my own post: Monogram pancakes

In March 2006, I took up one of her 37 Days Challenges. At the time, she was challenging to write short posts. As I was already writing short posts, I turn the challenge to write longer posts, to spend the time crafting the writing before publishing.

Later that month, one of my longer writings made a guest post appearance at Ronni Bennett's As Time Goes By.

In April 2006, Patti wrote about bubbles.

In May 2006, she wrote about Ocham's Razor.

In August 2006, she wrote about joint birthdays and later that month about portfolios.

In September 2006, she wrote about opening doors.

In December 2006, she wrote about holding penguins dear.

In March 2007, she wrote about Pippi Longstocking

In June 2007, she had a license plate to share


How about that for a sampling of Patti's wonderful writing? Thank you, Patti!


Do you have a favorite writing of hers to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment