Thursday, March 02, 2006

37Days Challenge Redux

 
I spent some time earlier this week to write a longer post. It got drafted quickly the first day. Edited after sleeping on it. And still edited further on the third day. I think it came out very well.
 
This is a different kind of writing than I normally do here (and my other blogs). Most of my posts are written and revised within usually just a single sitting and published that same day. That has been my modus operandi for the time I have been blogging.
 
I don't mind the daily writing. I think I do quite well with the short ones. But I like the feeling of the longer one. I think I need to do that more often.
 
I will accept the 37Days challenge in intent. Patti normally crafts her writing over the course of a week and hence her challenge is to let it go more frequently, i.e. once each day for 37 days. My challenge will be do write a longer post once each week for the 37 day period. (Somehow once each week for 37 WEEKS, is too much at this point.)
 
Ultimately, the writing needs to make a point and convey it well enough for someone to understand. Long or short doesn't necessarily make it better or worse, as long is the point is made.
 
What do you think?
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment