Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quotes & Links

From Hugh at gapingvoid, he writes on marketing:
And when I define marketing as "working", I mean it less in terms of "selling", and more about "how the people who matter to you are connecting with what you do, for all the right reasons".
and he writes about freedom:
there's something so utterly cheerful about the enterprise- quite a contrast to your average British drab, tepid railway coffee shop. All the guy needs is a wee microvan, a smile on his face and the capacity to work hard, and his customers are well looked after, his bills are taken care of, his house and his family's needs are paid for. Easy.
 
From Patti Digh at 37Days, she writes about Ockham's razor:
I think I’ll check my shoe size. Maybe that’s the problem. Maybe it’s not the earth’s rotational pull multiplied by the weight of water plus Pi squared or some equally difficult algorithm, but just the size of my shoes that’s the problem. Maybe it’s something simple that’s keeping me from moving forward, not something complex. Maybe it’s just a vitamin deficiency, dehydration, too-small shoes, or running out of coffee. Maybe it’s simple, not hard. Maybe it’s not complex and convoluted and difficult, but easy.
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment