Saturday, May 27, 2006

Disappearing act coming in about 5 years

If you have read Harry Potter, you have probably dreamed of what you could do with the invisibility cloak that Harry uses to get around Hogwarts. I know I have a few things in mind that I could do. Nothing illegal mind you. No, not me. Not in my nature. Really!
 
But to be in some places, sight unseen. To observe like the proverbial fly on the wall. To really get the inside story. Now that would be a dream come true.
 
The only thing better would be to transport someplace by saying "Beam me up, Scotty."
 
But anyway, the news this week from The Globe and Mail says the invisibility cloak is not all that unreal. actually in about 5 years they could put one together. Only problem, it won't be as small as Harry's. That will take some more time to do. That's okay. I'll be patient.
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment