Sunday, October 07, 2007

PodCamp Anthem

The PodCamp Anthem

rewritten by Steve Sherlock with sincere apologies to Frank Sinatra


Start spreading the news, I’m blogging today
I want to be a part of it – PodCamp, PodCamp
My interesting views, are begging to spray
Right through the very heart of it - PodCamp, PodCamp

I wanna wake up in YouTube, RSS doesn’t sleep
And find I’m king of the hill - top of the heap

These internet blues, are melting away
I’ll make a brand new start of it – an audio blog
If I can upload it there, you’ll download it anywhere
It’s up to me – PodCamp, PodCamp

PodCamp, PodCamp
I want to make up a new podcast, interview Joanne
Or maybe Steve, or Chris, footage in Berkman, mix it at Bunker Hill
All number ones

These Technorati blues, are melting away
I’m gonna make a brand new start of it – podcasting the world
And if I can upload it there, you’ll download it anywhere
It up to me - PodCamp, PodCamp

PodCamp Boston




2006 Sherlock's Foolish Music, Inc. (MADCAP Records)


Created after the first PodCamp Boston. Maybe a new one will get created for PodCamp Boston 2. Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment