Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day - Environment


The theme for Blog Action Day is the environment.

How coincidental is it that in the same week that Al Gore wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his work on "An Inconvenient Truth", the courts in England ruled that in order for the teachers to present "An Inconvenient Truth" in class, they must correct 9 points.

So folks can't quite come to an agreement on this I guess. Are we really in global warming or are we not? Is there something we can do about it, or is there not?

Maybe the discussion on this day will bring about some points of agreement.

There is hope, I am an optimist.

In my quiet way, I will attempt to highlight roadside detritus. I get to see a bit of it as I run around Franklin and walk with my wife on the weekends.

sherku: coke detritus

sherku: budweiser detritus

These are two of a series that unfortunately, unless something changes, may be a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment