Sunday, September 03, 2006

A "Thank You" to my readers/visitors

August showed a tripling in visitors for this blog. Yes, three times the amount of visitors versus each of the previous several months. The amount of visitors is modest by most standards but getting a three-fold increase is still worthy of a big
 
thank you
 
I trust that you found what you were searching for when you came here.
 
I hope that you enjoyed your stay.
 
I hope you will return in September and beyond.
 
Much is happening during September that will be posted here and on the suite of blogs where I write.
  • I will participate in PodCamp Boston, Sep 9-10. And then who knows when the first podcast will be?
  • I will celebrate my second blogversary on September 15th. May be a good time for a podcast?
  • I am scheduled to run the Crackerbarrell 5K in Wrentham on Sep 16th. This course was the scene for my PR last year. More will be covered on Passionate Runner as I prepare.
  • I do my posting for the Joyful Jubilant Learning 2006 on September 18th and I will be commenting and highlighting the conversations as they progress through the month here and on Tertiary Education, "where commencement begins every day".
  • I will be going to the Dodge Poetry Festival Sep 28-Oct 1. Most of the recap for this event will probably end up here although some of the event specific results will be posted on Passion for the Good Customer Experience.
  • In amongst these events, I'll try to continue "exploring the long tail" and posting those findings on the Hitchhikers Guide to the Blogosphere.
  • It is Rosa's turn to lead Team Synergy for our September discussion so I am expecting something good there to write about.
  • OneWebDay is coming up September 22. I have a proposal for 100Bloggers to see if they want to get involved in this new event.
 
There should be something for you to stop by again during September.
 
Thank you!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

  1. Rosa, thank you. I attribute a good deal of the inspiration to the company I find and keep. It is like the original meaning of competition, more cooperative than competitive. Akin to the cross country runners in a pack, feeding off each other to keep together and help the team.

    I am sure your topic choice will be a good one. I look forward to finding out what it is.

    ReplyDelete