Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rocket Squared

Well, well... how does one sum up a day like today? Let me try. It was more than I anticipated. It was a good dealing of sharing, meeting folks, talking blogs, communicating, audiences, etc.
 
Oh, and where else would you find both Amanda and Joanne in the same room? It was not an issue, I don't mean to make it an issue so don't go there. It was a highlight of the day to see two very visible ladies in the same room together.
 
I shook Joanne's hand as she came into the registration desk where she wrote out her tag and picked up her t-shirt. Remind me not to wash my hand for a while... (just kidding).
 
I had to miss the dinner tonight as I have season tickets to the NE Revolution game soon. So more on the conference (and pictures) later!
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve. Great meeting you at Podcamp. Thanks for all your help, too!

    ReplyDelete