Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Red sky at morning


Red sky at morning
Originally uploaded by
shersteve.

I think last week was the best time to catch the sunrise while waiting for the train down at Franklin Station. On this day, the clouds reflected the light in a wonderful way and this was the best of several shots I took.

Alas, this week, it is darker while waiting as the sun is rising later each day, and the days shorten approaching the winter solstice in December.

Yes, we are already in the middle of September. Time is just flying by!

I hope you are all having as much fun as I am.

Technorati Tags : , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Pretty photo. You're right, the mornings are getting darker. I get up to take my pup to the dog park and this morning it was dark when I did it.

    ReplyDelete