Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Johnny Biscuit on balance

Johnny Biscuit writes:
I pay attention to balance because I think it is key. I think people's character is revealed how they handle struggle, not if they are perfect because there is no perfect. When people sort out difficulties you see their priorities revealed, you see who they are. I know you can not like parts of a person but like the person. I know people can have disagreements and still respect each other. I think we can and have to find balance in every situation, especially difficult ones.

How true that is!

Think of the language we use to describe people in that situation.

"going off the deep end..."
"flying off the handle..."
"unhinged..."
"loose cannon.."
"over the top..."

I am sure you can add to the listing. Not much sense of balance there is it?

So, if one of these opportunities presents itself, what should you do?
I would stop, breathe deeply, maintain balance.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment