- In 2009, it was Basic, Leverage, and Return
- In 2010, it was Conversation, Content, and Community
- In 2011, it was Analogy, Bold, and Conduct
- In 2012, it was Learn, Share, and Laugh
- in 2013, it was Mentor, Leverage and Exercise
- in 2014, it was Mentor, Leverage and Exercise
No, I am not being lazy. I think wisdom is arriving with the days I spend. These three words have worked well for the past couple of years and I see no compelling reason for change this time around.
Exercise, Leverage, and Mentor will be the three word goals for 2015.
Exercise - as a life long runner, it has been an issue for me not to have run since mid-July 2013. As mentioned, I developed "Morton's neuroma". Cortisone shots in January did not help. I was able to walk but not run. I went back to the doctor in December as I was getting to thepoint where I miss running too much. Another cortisone shot and advice to not wait so long to return to the doctor is where I am now. Exercise is needed and while walking can work, I want to run.
Leverage - I have come to find more and more that leveraging the network is the way to go. i do this regularly and need to do more of this.
Mentor - one of the key ways to help those around me is via mentoring. I did some. I can still do more.
Do you have a goal setting process?
What is your goal for 2015?