Tuesday, October 12, 2010

job search notes: yes, we are moving!

Those who listened to the podcast last week, heard that the job search notes series I have been posting here will be moving.

Where to?
Not far - just a click away at the Job Search Jam Session site
http://jobsearchjamsessions.blogspot.com/

I have updated the links here in the far right column so that you can subscribe to the notes via RSS or email.

I will continue to share what I learn as regularly as I can (at least once a day).

If you have questions or suggestions for me to address, please let me know. I really do want the information to be something that you can use.

So if you have subscribed to the Job Search Notes series, you can update your RSS Reader with the new feed or update your email preferences to un-subscribe. If you have any issues on how that is done, let me know (include the email address you have subscribed with and I can help).