Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogger issues

I have noticed a few times in the past week or so that I could not do what I needed to. But I have only a couple of hours a day to do this so I may have been lucky to miss most of what has been happening.

I wish that Blogger would actually create their status blog on another service.

No, that is not heresy.

It is a practical matter of communication to your customers. If your main service is down, you can't very well communicate via the normal channels.

So create a WordPress or other "free" blog and replicate the status there. Actually, it would be better to create one on every competitors platform. Since it is free, it should be easy to do. This is called building redundacy into the communication channels.

Not heresy, smart!

Then with the communications firestorm addressed, Blogger can address their stability issues.


Technorati Tags : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment