Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Podcast available

I have created a new podcast and the first posting in the series is now available at Franklin Matters.

In my ongoing evolution as a blogger and media maker, I have created this podcast to explore the format for what matters in Franklin, MA. This continues my public service to my fellow Franklin citizens and voters. It should allow for me to also save some time. The amount of time it took to create the segments of each of the Town Council, School Committee and other meetings I recorded was not justified by the amount of listeners and readers that activity generated.

I will still attend as many meetings as possible. I will still record them where possible. What I will do now is to incorporate the key segments into the podcast rather than post the meeting in its entirety.

The reduction in time spent should allow me to resume my other podcast project recording my father's life history, Jerry's Story.

For those interested in Franklin Matters, if you are not already subscribed, I would encourage you to do so.

For those interested in Jerry's Story, if you are not already subscribed, I would encourage you to do so. More episodes have already been recorded and just need editing to get them published. With the "freed up time" now available, you should see the continuation of Jerry's Story soon.

If you have not subscribed to Steve's 2 Cents, I would encourage you to do so. This simple and free action will enable to you continue with me along this journey through the web 2.0 and social media explorations of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment