Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm On LinkedIn, Now What? - audio - P2

This is part two of two, the audio recording of the interactive discussion at the Hopkinton Networking Group meeting on July 23 with the topic "I'm on LinkedIn, now what?"

Time: 40 minutes, 1 second





For those who participated in the Hopkinton Networking Group meeting where I lead the discussion on "I'm on LinkedIn, now what?", the presentation document was posted here:

The audio will be posted in two parts. The first will cover the intro and up to noon time.

The second part will cover the remainder of the session for those who lingered long after noon to get their questions answered.

For those interested in leveraging LinkedIn for the job search, I did a similar talk in March and the slides were synchronized with the audio. You can find that presentation here:


Updated 1/26/14
There are two key updates to these presentations that are required. One; the Google Reader has gone away. I now use Feedly.com for my RSS feed reader.

Two; LinkedIn turned off their RSS feed as of Dec 2013. Getting RSS feeds from other sites still works but LinkedIn has shut theirs down.

I'll be updating the presentation in light of these developments to show what alternatives there are remaining now