Monday, January 21, 2008

auto creation - bogus links

For some obvious reasons, I will not provide the links to these sites but I have observed a regular pattern for these sites getting "auto created". One major reason why Technorati is counting more and more blogs daily.

Theory of relativity January 21st, 2008 I’ve a passion for Sports and keep looking for information on it. Today, I checked if I could find more info by entering ‘track racing’ in Google and found this: Forces son-in-law tops in Funny Car NORWALK Robert Hight has been around the model of Funny Car excellence for nearly two decades, … since the NHRA announced it would be racing here this season have been fantastic and the track surface … Summit Racing Equipment Nationals NHRA event at Summ

London helg January 21st, 2008 I’ve a passion for Music and keep looking for good articles. Today, I checked if I could find more info by entering ‘Stan’ in Google and found this: Det blev mycket strosande pa stan pa lordagen medan vi holl oss lokalt pa sondagen (fast jag helst hade velat besoka marknanderna pa Spitalfield och Brick Lane efter a tt ha last den har artikeln)….Fast jag tvivlar att en tvabarns familj skulle lyckats klamma in tva sovmornar, en biofilm, ett gymbesok, ett muse

RO FTW! January 21st, 2008 I’ve a passion for Games and keep looking for good articles. Today, I checked if I could find more info by entering ‘private server world of warcraft’ in Google and found this: Ok! So for the last couple of weeks I’ve tried playing World of Warcraft (WoW)again and in all honesty I kind of lost interest fast, I’m not sure if it’s due to the s … It’s kind of like WOW but more humanish,animeish type of way, so I found a private server to play on and I was thinking

Premature Ejaculation Desensitizing Cream January 21st, 2008 I’ve a passion for Gems and keep looking for more info. Today, I checked if I could find more info by entering ‘variscite’ in Google and found this: Elephantiasis sacrate by the premature ejaculation desensitizing cream same token didn’t hove the premature ejaculation desensitizing cream hearten they sucks at itacist dumfounded stand firm. At last we rectifying the rushing detach, it seems it was at least another ladder pipe ap

I could go on but you get the point. Each of these posts were created minutes apart. Each post is on a different site, similar template but while the posting is "patterned", it is copied (likely) from some other sites.

So when someone comments on how many blogs are being created every minute every day, remind them that there are an awful lot of systematically created blogs out there. Not everyone of these has a real person sitting and thinking and writing behind them.


PS - if you would like to duplicate this experience, you can create a Technorati search feed for almost any term you'd like. I happen to track "Passion" (results shown above), Billy Collins, running, and several others. No matter what term I create, these similar patterned auto-created entries appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment