Saturday, July 22, 2006

CoComment does more

As readers of my blogs will note, I have and use CoComment. Why? The comments I leave on other blogs used to get lost like pieces of bread left on the trail in the woods. With CoComment I could more easily track where I did say something and could always go back to see if the conversation continued.  As others used CoComment, their comments would appear in the column as well. With a bunch of improvements just released, the conversation can be tracked whether others use CoComment or not.
 
Halleluiah!
 
No, that is three cheers worth: Halleluiah! Halleluiah! Halleluiah!
 
Check out the recent improvements in the column on the left.
 
Check out the full listing on the CoComment blog.
 
And please do check out CoComment, I can not see how it would not help your blogging.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment