Sunday, February 12, 2006

What does love have to do with it?

You know love makes the world go round or so Kiki Dee sang so well once upon a time.

Sure Valentine's Day comes once a year but if love truly makes the world go round, then why wait? Greg Greenway sings:
Every little day the world's brand new,
the sun comes up and the clouds roll through.
Everything else is just up to you.
Every little day the world's brand new.
So this day before Valentine's Day,
and the day after,
and the day after that,
indeed "every little day" share your love.
Share your aloha!

Hitch your wagon up. Paint your wagon the color of love:
Where am I goin'?
I don't know
Where am I headin'?
I ain't certain
All I know
Is I am on my way
Yes, the way truly won't much matter because
Kabir says this: When the guest is being searched for, it is the intensity of the longing for the guest that does all the work.

Look at me, and you will see a slave of that intensity.
What do you think love has to do with it?




No comments:

Post a Comment