Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bubbleshare

Wesley Freyer at Moving at the Speed of Creativity writes:
At the suggestion of Cheryl Oakes, an innovative Maine educator I have never met face to face but corresponded with a few times via web 2.0 technologies, I have created my first Bubbleshare photostory this evening. Bubbleshare is a free website that lets anyone upload photos, similar to Flickr, but also record accompanying voice narration.
Wesley goes on to talk about the advantages of the voice over accompanying the photos and the pluses/minuses of some of the tools available to do this.

Read the full posting here.

This goes on my list of things to check out!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments on BubbleShare... we're working hard to improve the audio experience.

    We're also delighted to see a lot of educators getting into the fray, as I have a soft spot for the field.

    Regards,
    Albert Lai
    founder/ceo
    BubbleShare

    ReplyDelete