Friday, August 19, 2005

No more nonsense from Johnny Biscuit

A posting by Johnny Biscuit leaves me stunned:
This blog has stopped. I want to thank those of you who have read it.
Okay...

but that is not enough. Too many questions are left unanswered. I understand blogging takes time. I occasionally get flack at home for spending so much time blogging. But to just stop.

He had just posted about a new template. When I checked it out, I was concerned that nothing of the previous postings had come over. I was hoping it was just a transition thing. But there is nothing left now. In my archives, I have some quotes from him. Parts of fuller postings that are no longer available. Unless they are hidden in a cache somewhere.

Johnny was a good read.
He posted frequently.
I quoted him frequently.

He approached blogging with the capability to deliver more humor than I in my dreams could do. We connected on that intellectual level sharing games of survival in this thing we call life.

So what does this mean?
Did he hit the big time? or what?

I'd like to know.

I will also promise you that if and when the time comes I hang up posting to the blogosphere you'll not be left hanging.

This much I at least can learn from Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment