Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Bloggers Come Through Again

Ronni Bennett of Time Goes By and A Sense of Place had alerted her network that Steve Garfield's mother's birthday was today. Now, you must know that the first alert came back in May when Ronni thinking ahead (and in the middle of planning to move from NYC to Maine) let the network know. She was not sure what her status would be in August as the 18th approached. She could have been in between places, or in ME, and waiting for a cable hookup, anything could have happened. But forethought paid off.

Ronni did send a reminder to the network last week. I managed to remember this morning and posted my birthday greetings, commenting on the blog to let her know, and at the time I was tenth in line.

I just checked a bit ago and there are now 50 comments from all over!

Great work bloggers! Thanks for your careful planning, Ronni!

I trust Millie had a wonderful birthday!


Updated - not the first blogger mistake, but one easily corrected. It is not Ronni's mother but Steve Garfield's mother's birthday. Thanks for setting me straight Nanci!

No comments:

Post a Comment