Sunday, February 27, 2005

Passion: Willis on Jarvis

You have probably noticed that I do not comment much on politics. There are so many other topical areas to explore that I rarely need to. However, once in a while someone's passion will catch my eye and attention, and in turn, provide an opportunity.

Oliver Willis of Like Kryptonite to Stupid wears his passion on his sleeve all day long. I admire him for that. I do not always agree with his point of view but that's okay.

Jeff Jarvis of the BuzzMachine has a different writing style and prolific. Bouncing here and there, appearing here and there. I'll admit to skipping through some of his postings because they are so bouncy I can't keep track of who's on first.

Oliver does a number on Jeff here. Well written. Passion driven politics.
Updated: Jeff responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment