Sunday, November 14, 2010

job search notes: subscription reminder

I still find some subscribers to the Job Search Notes series I was publishing here. If you have noticed that I haven't published anything in a while, that is partly true. I haven't posted anything here as part of that series. The series is being continued on the Job Search Jam Sessions website.

You get all the goodness of what I find and can share about the job search by clicking through to the Job Search Jam Sessions website. You have the same two options to subscribe via email or via RSS Feed Reader.

For example, in November I have already created the following to share:





Stay informed with all I can share by subscribing. If you find something good that you would like to share here, please leave a comment or send me an email.

Together we are more powerful! Remember the lessons of the geese!