Friday, November 05, 2010

Into the archives

Digging into the archives, let's see what the past has for us.


Hard to believe, it was a year ago that we were planning for LaidOff Camp and ended up canceling it. We have since been successful with two Job Search Jam Sessions!


Two years ago, a posting on persuasive leaders!


Yes, those were the early days of reporting in Franklin before Franklin Matters was created.


And yes, the Revolution won the Conference Championship. Unfortunately, they are out this time around. Just this week Taylor Twellman made his decision to retire. As much as I would love to see him play again, taking a chance with the concussions he has had is not worth it! Soccer is only a game.


My book reviews were put into a collection posting. I guess I haven't done a review in a while. Will need to fix that!


Almost as far back as I go on the web. Prior to this my writing was in my journals.

What do you have in your archives to share?