Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rainbow challege

I find Amy Palko's rainbow challenge a good thing to do to reinforce looking for things. Once I find them, I try to capture their essence from a respectful point of view. I took a good bike ride today and spent about two hours riding around Franklin, stopping here and there for a photo.

One realization, not new, just reinforced, today is that some colors are more likely found together; like yellow and green, or blue and green.

Have you noticed this?

What colors do you see together?

The best of the photos has been posted to my Flickr group for the rainbow challenge. They can be found here.

I have 15 red, 9 yellow, 16 green, and 18 blue. I need to work on purple.

If you were to pick one of each which ones would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment