Friday, November 09, 2007

New home for Franklin Matters

I am making the break to create a new home for all that matters for Franklin. Appropriately called "Franklin Matters", this new site will contain all my writing on Franklin. This site will revert to the Sherlock family items and other incidentals that don't fit in one of my other sites.

An updated run down on what I write and where:

Franklin Matters: the new home of "Where in Franklin?" and all town, budget, school and other local matters.

Passionate Runner: my podcast and writing on running with free coaching advice.

Jerry's Story: I am recording the oral history of my father (Gerald Sherlock) and our family. We have recorded his early days and up to World War II and are currently working on the post-war period. We have quite a few stories to record.

Quiet poet: the home for my sherku and other poetry I write

Hitchhikers Guide to the Blogosphere:
a collection of good sites that I find as I cruise around the web

Joyful Jubilant Learning: a group blog of which I was one of the original contributors and while we have been in existence for one year now, it seems like we have really got a whole lot going

100 Bloggers: another group blog that started with a theme to focus on connecting the unconnected and now is working on a different theme each month

Steve's 2 Cents will revert to family items and those that don't fit elsewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment