Monday, July 24, 2006

Quick Update

Just to provide a quick update, we'll be traveling back to MA today from Chicagoland where Dolores and I spent sometime with my brother and his family. I'll have some pictures as well to share of what we did this weekend.
  • Visited the Indiana Dunes National Park, climbed Mt Baldy, walked along Lake Michigan's shore 
  • Saw an American Legion baseball playoff game (my nephew was pitching).
  • Biked some trails in the Morain Hill State Park and visited the McHenry Dam (on the Fox River). Had a great meal at the Sagano's (a Japanese restaurant in Barrington, IL).
  • Walked in the Cuba Meadows Preserve.
A good long weekend, full of family and fun times. I return to work tomorrow. Dolores continues her summer vacation although since she has been away for the week (she went out before I did), she has some house chores to catch up on.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment