Monday, March 06, 2006

Technorati is broken

Just loaded my favorites in Technorati and was surprised with the results.

No, not with who was listed! These are my favorites. They provide me sustenance on a regular basis. I get much food for thought from reading them. So when I see that Technorati says they have not been updated in 2, 3, and many more days (Worthwhile is listed with no update!) then I know something is wrong with Technorati.

Check out the listing and see for yourself.

Seth Godin posted 6 times today but has not been updated in 1 day.

Talking Story was updated earlier today but has not been updated in 2 days.

Troy Worman, the prolific blogger at Orbit Now, has not been updated in 6 days. Yes, and the sun won't rise tomorrow!


Oh, cute little aside - spell check within Blogger provides a suggestion for Technorati as "degenerate"... no I did not make that up... that's too cool...


Technorati Tags : , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Cool weblog! I want to invite 3 people to greenland with my crazy project, do you think I can succeed ?

    Best regards and good luck

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technorati is still broken.

    ReplyDelete