Saturday, March 19, 2005

"It's a very sane business approach to work towards a long-range goal where people seek you out." - Evelyn Rodriguez

The quote from Evelyn is my new goal.
Yes, I said I was going to provide "Personalized coaching to create the wow experience!"
So how am I really going to do that?
One person at a time.
And until my front porch is approachable, it will be slow.
Slow is good.
Slow is gradual.
Slow is still making progress.
Slow avoids injury.

At work, I am a source of info.
I make connections.
My network was built slowly. Still is active and growing.
"It's not about who you know. It's about who knows what you know."
The call me because I either know, or know who to go to.
Now to extend that to running.
Now to extend that to blogging.

I facilitate the network and then let the net work.

If you call or email or comment, I will listen, read and respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment