Thursday, February 24, 2005

Imitation Flattery = Funny

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Well, sometimes it is also quite funny.

Check out "Crackers 2005"

Many thanks to Mark Hurst for the link.

I purchased tickets today to take the train down to NYC to see the "real" Gates this Saturday.
I am looking forward to some quality time with my wife.
Our youngest daughter will also be at college this weekend to enjoy "Siblings Weekend" with her sister, a freshman.

The ride down spent talking, watching, and reading.
A leisurely walk in the park (here's to hoping the weather will cooperate).
Take some pictures (of course).
Early dinner at a restaurant on the west side of the park.
The return ride also spent talking, maybe less watching (it will be dark), and reading.

So there will be less posting on Saturday than I normally get to
but I am sure I'll have something to say when I get a chance on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment