Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do they still?

A busy weekend, that is quite an understatement on 'busy'. Among the happenings, one of the family vehicles was in a minor accident. Driver safe but some damage that should be repaired before driving it again.

Went to www.Enterprise.com for a rental for the week to provide some coverage. Quick, easy, reasonably priced. Then as I get in the car, I realize I have stepped back into time.

The car windows all have manual winds.
The door locks are all manual.
The side mirrors have the joy stick to adjust them. Meaning that you need to reach across to the passenger side to use the joy stick, then return to position to see how it looks, etc.... rinse, repeat!

I have to admit, while we are not current in cars, I did not realize that they still came with manual options!

Oh, but the radio has a modern media jack for input!

If you were to go back in time, what would the "must haves" be in your vehicle?

No comments:

Post a Comment