Monday, July 21, 2008

PodCamp Boston 3

I hope you take to heart the message that Chris Brogan and I promoted this entire weekend. The time for talk only is over. New media, social media, whatever you want to call it, is an incredible power, the likes of which we as humans have never had before. We can affect events at great distances, see beyond walls, know the thoughts of others, influence millions without getting out of our chairs. I hope you take a step back, realize the power you have, and make something of it. I hope you DO something, whether it’s volunteer with a local charity, raise money for a food bank, help homeless kids, whatever your passion is, I hope your PodCamp Boston 3 experience has given you the means to begin improving your part of the world.
Read Christopher S Penn's full posting here.

What I loved most about the experience was the energy, the sense that we could make progress, the fact that people came into the venue, engaged, and took EVERYTHING further. I felt energized, and excited by the conversations I had, and will unpack several of them into blog posts, a newsletter article, and more.
Read the full posting by Chris Brogan here

Well, PodCamp Boston is over for another year. What did I learn? I found people were asking me more questions than in the past. Is that because I’ve been around? Perhaps, but what I can say is that it is nice for an SEO professional to be able to talk content and messages with a PR professional, or for people with a common past to compare notes as well as talk to each other about what they are doing now.
Read/listen to the full Utterz post by Doug Haslam here

For more postings, videos, photos and media from PodCamp Boston 3, search for the tag "PCB3"

No comments:

Post a Comment