Monday, December 05, 2005

Concert Season

Yes, you may have noted that I went to the Sanders Theatre Friday for HRO and Beethoven's 9th. Saturday was Robbie O'Connell and A Celtic Christmas at the Circle of Friends Coffeehouse.

This Wednesday, the concerts continue with a performance of the Assumption College Choral. Allison is part of that group.

And Sunday, Carolyn takes the stage in the viola section for the Metrowest Symphony Orchestra for their holiday concert.

I do not know where the girls got their talent from as I can not carry a note. My wife and I do appreciate good music and have apparently succeeded in this area with the girls.

There should be a number of opportunities for local performance in your area.
Look them up.
Check them out.
Go to one.

A live performance is a wonderful thing!


FYI - Checking out the future schedule for Sanders Theatre I find that Natalie MacMaster is coming in February followed the week after by Ladysmith Black Mambazo. These two will stay on the horizon and if things work out, I will attempt to get there for both performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment