Saturday, November 13, 2004

I like Saturday's

The day is usually a combination of activities and when they can be done close to the radio, it works well for me. I like to listen to WERS' Women in Music, followed by Standing Room Only. Then I switch stations to catch the A Celtic Sojourn on WGBH and keep it there for Folk on WGBH and finish with Garrison Keilor's Prairie Home Companion.

It is a rare day that I go from end to end. But the music is good and I can keep tuned in as I run errands in the car, or do some work around the house. A Celtic Sojourn can also be listened to via the web on demand and Prairie Home Companion repeats on Sunday from noon to 2:00 PM on WGBH so all is not lost if I miss some.

While I do not arrange anything I do around TV, I will consider this for Saturdays. Do you have must see TV? or must hear radio?

No comments:

Post a Comment