Saturday, November 28, 2009

Greetings for Carolyn

Carolyn is studying abroad this semester and missed the family gatherings this weekend. We were able to Skype with her from the Proulx gathering on Thursday but she was traveling (your Mother wants to know if you study also?) and unable to Skype when the Sherlock's gathered on Friday.

We interrupted the game in progress to get a quick round of greetings for Carolyn:



The game can now resume!

Carolyn will be finishing up her studies and be home in time to Christmas. If you haven't read about her adventures yet, you can visit her blog here.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the video!! I wish I could have been there. Istanbul was amazing, I want to go back. I'll write about it soon.

    And yes Mom, I do study. I had class on Friday which is another reason I wasn't around to skype.
    See you in 22 days :)

    ReplyDelete