Friday, February 16, 2007

Elder Story Teller

Ronni Bennett, elder blogger extraordinare, has come up with a great idea.

Elder Story Teller.

Those of us 50 or more years old, writing from our life experience in 750 words or less would post to this new elder blog. It is still early in the development, details remain to be finalized. I chimed in to comment as follows:

Great idea Ronni. We do all have stories to tell. Some of us are more adept at telling them but this would give us all an opportunity to practice.

I would not be concerned about the competitive aspects of this. I don't care about winning any awards. I would rather share a story that starts someone else's memory so they in turn get inspired to share... and the cycle would go ever on.

There are lots of pluses for this. I will start digging into my own archives for stories to tell.

Do you have a story to tell?






No comments:

Post a Comment