Sunday, December 10, 2006

Gotta tag! Gotta tag!

  1. Gene Kelly, singing and sashaying in "Singin' in the Rain" was an inspiration growing up. So how did I end up with two left feet and why, when I try to sing, does my family tell me to hum?
  2. My nickname on the high school basketball team was "Sky" short for Sky King, of the TV show, and in recognition that I could touch the rim.
  3. My 8th grade class picked me to be a "short order cook". Maybe that is why I do like to cook?
  4. I did own a 1965 Mustang. It was about 10 years old at the time and didn't stick around long. I left the house one morning to walk to my teaching assignment at the nearby high school and said to myself as I got to the corner and saw a dew ring around the parking spot where I had parked the car the previous night, "well, I guess I am really glad I decided to walk today!"
  5. My favorite line as I approached Slater Junior high school in Pawtucket, RI where I was a substitute teacher for six years was "Who are you today, Mr Sherlock?" What the kids were really asking was which teacher's schedule was I going to take that day.

So there, five things you probably would not have known about me. I don't recall ever writing about them before. Which also means, I have some new topics to write about later.

Since both Rosa and Trevor tagged me, I have now belatedly responded.

To tag, or not to tag: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous comments,
Or to take arms against a sea of trackbacks,
And by opposing end them? To blog: to write;
No more; and by writing say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand keystrokes
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a destination
Devoutly to be wish'd. To blog, to write;
To write: perchance to make the A list: ay, there's the rub;
…..


I hope you all enjoy it! I have done my part, should you choose to continue, the floor is yours.



Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment