Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Quotes & Links - Tuesday

Tom Asacker has an interesting "flog" over at A Clear Eye. Check it out!

This is a test. This is only a test.

You know and I know that, as a medium, the Internet is still in its infancy. Podcasting is certainly not the endpoint of innovation.

So in the spirit of trying something new, I thought I'd try my very first "flog." Check it out by clicking this link. And please let me know your thoughts (good, bad or indifferent).

Ronni Bennett at A Sense of Place discusses Auto Inconvenience

From Kathy Sierra at Creating Passionate Users
I need to remember this. Every user is new and different. Every reader is new and different. And as long as the user is new, then the experience of their interaction with the product, service, book... is new and different. Every new user breathes new life into what we create and deliver.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment