Monday, July 25, 2005

Quotes & Links - Monday

From Ed Batista's blog that I just found; he has three questions for Suw Charman and she says:
For vodka you just can't beat Żubrówka, a Polish vodka naturally flavoured with bison grass. It's like drinking distilled summer.
From Doug Manning at Proactive Living, On Focus:
We are at our best when we focus on the work right in front of us. If we shift our focus to those things that we could 'get' from our work, we lose effectiveness. Having experienced both success and failure in my own life, I recognize I am most effective when completely into the flow of what's in front of me. This is a wise way to focus our lives, enjoying immersion into those things that are most immediate. It is generally true that most of the results of our work will come without making them the key focus. Expect nothing and you will be amazed what comes your way.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment