Saturday, December 05, 2009

Blogging milestone

I had started posting on Steve's 2 Cents in September 2005 and only started posting on Franklin Matters in November of 2007. This week the number of posts on Franklin Matters (FM) surpassed the number of posts on Steve's 2 Cents (S2C). I had realized this day would come as the volume on Franklin Matters has been averaging more per day (particularly with the meeting live blogging) than the 1-2 posts I was doing on S2C. Two different blogs with mostly separate audiences and different purposes.

At the current publication rate, FM will likely reach 3,000 posts in January and S2C in February or March.

Franklin Matters can be found here -> http://franklinmatters.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love reading your posts and I totally admire your consistency - great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Sara. I write for readers/collaborators like you!

    ReplyDelete