Friday, February 09, 2007

Jewel at SouthStation


Jewel at SouthStation
Originally uploaded by shersteve.
It was a special treat to hear Jewel perform for free at South Station. She did nine songs with some good stories to introduce a couple taking about 45 minutes total on stage.

I managed to record most of it and will have some clips available later.

As a regular commuter into South Station, it has been a destination and throughway for me for many years. To hear Jewel yodel in the cavernous main hall tonight will be something I'll remember for quite some time.

The large crowd was well behaved and very appreciative of the performance.

Thanks Jewel! Thanks Verizon Yellow pages.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Hello Steve,

    Thank you very much for your review and the audio clips !!!!

    I posted a link to your blog on the World Jewel Forum, hope you don't mind !!

    Emilie
    http://www.jewelforum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I have the whole show and found some pics and video from the morning news I would be more than happy to share them with you!! Thanks for all your info as well! :) My e-mail is: youcanonlywaitsolong3@yahoo.com.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilie, thanks for the link. I appreciate it.

    Asmythoughtsswirl, thanks I do have the whole concert. I just put up a couple of the songs thus far. I appreciate the offer though!

    ReplyDelete