Monday, April 17, 2006

The 23rd Qualm

Via Ronni Bennett who found it at the Sacred Ordinary but which was really written by Annette Gross comes the 23rd Qualm. Yes, it is a parody and riotously funny.
George Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.

He maketh logs to be cut in national forests.

He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.

He restoreth my fears.

He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war,

I will find no exit, for thou art in office.

Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.

Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.

Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.

My health insurance runneth out.

Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term,

And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.


Technorati Tags : , , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment