Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lowell Folk Festival 2013

I spent a wonderful Saturday afternoon at the 27th Annual Lowell Folk Festival. As I was going to be sitting most of the afternoon to listen to the music as I traveled around the world, I parked in the garage by the Lowell train station and walked in to Boarding House Park. An easy jaunt with sidewalks among what is left of the city along the railroad tracks. I'll have some photos up later of the walk and the performers.

One the photos I did share via Twitter was picked up by the editor of the Lowell Sun for his Storify post which you can find here
http://storify.com/LStomzuppa/lowell-folk-festival-saturday-spectacular?utm_campaign=&utm_source=t.co&awesm=sfy.co_jOgS&utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter&utm_content=storify-pingback


No comments:

Post a Comment