Thursday, December 27, 2012

breakfast

late to do this for today but breakfast looked good


I sauteed some onion and chopped green bell pepper, added some left over ham also chopped into bits. When the mix was hot and smelling good, I took it out of the frying pan and put it aside. Added some olive oil to the pan and swirled it around. Added my scrambled egg mix to the pan and let it set, swirling gently around the edges to spread the loose egg mixture until it started getting solid. Loosened the egg from the sides of the pan and got it ready to fold in half. Returned the ham, onions and peppers back on top of the egg and folder it in half.

Then kicked myself for not adding the shredded cheese I had put aside for this. Oh well, next time.

Cheese or not cheese, it was a good breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment