Monday, September 24, 2012

from collaborative consumption to digital ghosts


As one who does spend a lot of time online, creating and sharing information, reputation capital is a concept that I understand. I am comfortable walking in real life and sharing what I see (pictures) and hear (text from meetings) online. While it may seem to some that this is all I do, there are limits. There are whole aspects of daily life that don't go online. There is no need to put those there, they shouldn't be drivers for my reputation.

What do you do online? How much of a digital trail do you create? Are you working on your reputation?

Spend 20 minutes and listen to Rachel Botsman talk about collaborative consumption.



One phrase I really like is "digital ghosts". How to reach them in an increasingly online world is a challenge!

This was also posted to Franklin Matters
http://www.franklinmatters.org/2012/09/from-collaborative-consumption-to.html


No comments:

Post a Comment